Expand your network. Grow your knowledge. Unleash your potential.
How has earning the CBE helped these graduates?
Support the economics profession through scholarships and other programs. Consider making a donation to The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of NABE.
Donate now »
Join the growing number of Certified Business Economists by registering as a candidate for the CBE program, the certification in applied economics and data analytics.
View 2023 course schedule
- NEW NABE March 2023 Economic Policy Survey Release | March 27 | Survey Results Webinar Replay (Members only)
- NEW NABE Financial Roundtable Webinar: The Impact of Silicon Valley Bank Fallout on Financial Regulations and Fed Outlook | Watch replay here (Members only)
- NEW NABE Women's History Month Webinar Series | Watch replays here
- NEW NABE Policy Roundtable Webinar: The Economic Impact of a Binding Debt Ceiling | Watch replay (Members only)
- NEW NABE Q1 Outlook Survey Release | February 27 | Survey Results Webinar Replay (Members only)
- NEW NABE Black History Month Webinar Series | Watch replays here
- NEW NABE Webinar Suggestion Box | Send us your webinar topic ideas here
- ECON-versations with NABE Podcast | Listen on Spotify | Listen on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Google Podcasts
- NABE Connect App | Download on the App Store | Download on Google Play
- 2023 NABE Economic Policy Conference | March 28-30, Washington, DC, and Virtual | More info and register
- NABE 2022 Salary Survey Release | PDF (Members Only; Non-Members can purchase the survey for $250, contact [email protected])
- Navigate the 2022-23 Industry Job Market and Nail Your Interviews! | Sign up for webinar replay
- Outlook for the Economics Job Market in 2022-23 | Sign up for webinar replay
- CBE Careers in Economics Webinar Series
- Latest Issue of Business Economics
- Welcome to NABE.com! Are you a Member? Set up your account
- Earn your CBE: 2023 Course Schedule | Practice Exam | Scholarships Available