NABE recently hosted a free webinar: Back to Normal? Outlook for the Economics Job Market in 2021.
Expand your network. Grow your knowledge. Unleash your potential.
How has earning the CBE helped these recent graduates?
President Esther George of the FRB Kansas City keynoted the recent Economic Measurement Seminar.
Support the economics profession through scholarships and other programs. Consider making a donation to The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of NABE.
Donate now »
Join the growing number of Certified Business Economists by registering as a candidate for the CBE program, the certification in applied economics and data analytics.
View 2021 course schedule
- NEW Free digital passes available for members to watch the livestream of the NABE Annual Meeting, held in Arlington, VA (Sep 26-28) | More information
- Back to Normal? Outlook for the Economics Job Market in 2021 | Replay on Digital Archive (Members only) | Register for Free Replay (non-members)
- NEW TEC2021: NABE Tech Economics Conference (Nov. 7-9) registration open | More information
- Latest Issue of Business Economics now online
- NABE Diversity Scholars Program
- CBE Scholarships Available | More Information | Apply Now
- Welcome to NABE.com! Are you a Member? Set up your account
- Earn your CBE: 2021 Course Schedule | View Webinar | Practice Exam