A statement from NABE Foundation Scholar Safia Abdirizak (BLS). Donate now
Access the 2022 NABE Economic Policy Conference session video and audio recordings.
Expand your network. Grow your knowledge. Unleash your potential.
How has earning the CBE helped these recent graduates?
Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell keynoted the 2022 NABE Economic Policy Conference.
Support the economics profession through scholarships and other programs. Consider making a donation to The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of NABE.
Donate now »
Join the growing number of Certified Business Economists by registering as a candidate for the CBE program, the certification in applied economics and data analytics.
View 2022 course schedule
- NEW NABE May 2022 Outlook Survey released | Survey Results Webinar - Monday, May 23rd at 3:00pm Eastern | Register Here
- NEW 2022 Edmund A. Mennis Contributed Paper Award | Abstracts due by May 20 | More info
- NEW 2022 NABE Scholars Program | Apply by June 1 | More info and apply
- 2022 NABE Foundation Economic Measurement Seminar | July 18-19, Washington DC | Register here or apply for scholarship
- 2022 NABE Transfer Pricing Symposium | July 19-21, Washington, DC | Register here
- CBE Careers in Economics Webinar Series
- Back to Normal? Outlook for the Economics Job Market in 2021 | Replay on Digital Archive (Members only) | Register for Free Replay (non-members)
- We've Moved! Our new address is: 1020 19th Street, NW, Suite 550, Washington, DC 20036
- Latest Issue of Business Economics now online
- CBE Scholarships Available | More Information | Apply Now
- Welcome to NABE.com! Are you a Member? Set up your account
- Earn your CBE: 2022 Course Schedule | Practice Exam