Expand your network. Grow your knowledge. Unleash your potential.
How has earning the CBE helped these graduates?
Support the economics profession through scholarships and other programs. Consider making a donation to The NABE Foundation, the charitable arm of NABE.
Donate now »
Join the growing number of Certified Business Economists by registering as a candidate for the CBE program, the certification in applied economics and data analytics.
View 2023 course schedule
- NEW NABE International Roundtable Webinar: What's in Store for the European Banking Sector? | June 6 at 11 AM Eastern | Register here
- NEW NABE Monetary Policy & Outlook Webinar Series with Presidents Barkin & Harker | Webinar Replays (Members Only)
- NEW NABE May 2023 Outlook Survey Release | Survey Results Webinar Replay (Members Only)
- 2023 NABE Foundation Economic Measurement Seminar | July 17-18, Washington, DC | Early-Bird Deadline: June 14 | More info and register | Scholarships Available: Apply by June 2
- 2023 NABE Transfer Pricing Symposium | July 18-20, Washington, DC | Early-Bird Deadline: June 7 | More info and register
- NABE Webinar Suggestion Box | Send us your webinar topic ideas here
- ECON-versations with NABE Podcast | Listen on Spotify | Listen on Apple Podcasts | Listen on Google Podcasts
- NABE Connect App | Download on the App Store | Download on Google Play
- NABE 2022 Salary Survey Release | PDF (Members Only; Non-Members can purchase the survey for $250, contact [email protected])
- CBE Careers in Economics Webinar Series
- Latest Issue of Business Economics
- Welcome to NABE.com! Are you a Member? Set up your account
- Earn your CBE: 2023 Course Schedule | Practice Exam | Scholarships Available