TEC2020 has concluded. Thank you to all who attended!
Arranged around the theme “Economics in the Age of Algorithms, A.I., and Experimentation,” TEC2020 will bring together hundreds of economists, data scientists, and business leaders to discuss and demonstrate how applications of A.I.-based computing, machine learning, A/B testing, behavioral economics and other tools are impacting businesses by improving customer experiences, enhancing efficiencies, and driving profitability. Economists from industry, academia, and policy will elaborate on the emerging and future data science needs in economic research and practice. Now in its fourth year, TEC2020 is cohosted by Founding Partners Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Netflix.
10/21 UPDATE: TEC2020 is on track to be NABE's largest conference ever, with more than 700 registered. Join us!
TEC2020 will also include the NABE Industry Job Fair.
- Advancing the Economics Toolkit: Deep Learning and Double Machine Learning
- Future of AI
- Nowcasting with Real-Time Data
- Outlook and Impact of Remote Work
- Outlook for Econ Careers in Tech
- Overview of Experiments at Companies
- Perspectives on Diversity in Tech/Economics
- Tech Economics in Asia
- Tools / Products to Scale Data Science and Machine Learning Modeling
- Using Real-Time Data to Measure COVID-19 Spread and Impact
Attending TEC2020? Prep with reading material: Economists (and Economics) in Tech Companies by Susan Athey and Michael Luca
| In 2019, over 600 were in attendance for the Tech Economics Conference in Seattle, WA
|2020 Industry Job Fair Employers*:
*Check back for more updates on 2020 Employers.
on the NABE Industry Job Fair