CBE Scholarships from The NABE Foundation
The NABE Foundation
is pleased to announce that scholarships are again available for courses and exam offerings through the Certified Business Economist
(CBE) program in 2020.
Scholarship winners may receive up to $1,500
to be used on CBE Courses and/or the CBE Exam and do not need to be NABE members in order to qualify.
View all scholarship guidelines and apply below!
|Past CBE Scholarship Winners
Eligibility Requirements; candidate must:
- be employed in an a position which requires utilization of economic concepts and/or tools.
- have completed a four-year degree from an accredited university.
- have a minimum of one year of work experience in a position that utilizes economic concepts or tools OR be a student in a CBE University Partnership Program.
- Scholarship recipients may receive a maximum of $1,500 every two years.
- A maximum of three (3) scholarships may be awarded per company in a two-year period.
Please note, to earn the CBE, candidates must:
- be a member in good standing with NABE.
- have two years of work experience in applied business economics or in a related field.
- have attained a four-year degree from an accredited university.
- complete NABE’s Communication and Presentation Skills for Business Economists & Analysts and Writing Skills for Business Economists & Analysts certificate courses or courses deemed equivalent by NABE.
- review and adhere to the NABE Professional Conduct Guidelines.
- Designees must renew their CBE by completing 30 hours of continuing education every two years and paying a renewal fee.
If you apply for a scholarship for a specific course prior to the course's early-bird registration deadline but are ultimately not awarded a scholarship, we will honor the early-bird registration rate if you still wish to attend the course.