Register for the 9th Annual NABE Transfer Pricing Symposium, convening July 16-18, 2019, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC. The Symposium is conducted by NABE's Transfer Pricing Roundtable, chaired by Karen Kirwan, CBE, of the Internal Revenue Service, Perry Urken of Economics Partners, LLC, and Jill Weise, CBE, of Duff & Phelps.
Each year, the NABE Transfer Pricing Symposium gathers leading professionals from business, government, and consulting firms to discuss and debate the most relevant economics topics in the field of transfer pricing. The NABE TPS uniquely focuses on the economics of transfer pricing and the latest technical thinking in this area. Participants will engage with a diverse set of views & insights and enjoy ample opportunities to network with transfer pricing colleagues from a wide range of organizations, sectors, and perspectives.
Topics at this year's Symposium to include:
- Transfer pricing and consumer data in the digital age
- Recent developments regarding US tax reform and APMA procedures; implications for transfer pricing analyses
- Attribution of income to marketing intangibles per the OECD’s Discussion Document on digitization of the economy
- Implications for the economic analysis of intercompany financial transactions given OECD developments
- Impact on transfer pricing analyses from recent transfer pricing litigation developments
In 2018, more than 250 Transfer Pricing professionals from nearly 60 firms and government agencies participated in the TPS. Register by June 12, 2019, to take advantage of the discounted Early-Bird rate. See you in July!
No content found