TEC2020 will convene virtually on NABE's digital conference platform, November 9-11, 2020.
Arranged around the theme "Economics in the Age of Algorithms, Experiments, and A.I.," TEC2020 brings together leading thinkers in economics and data science in an intellectual exchange on how interdisciplinary developments in these fields are impacting today’s approaches, frameworks, tools, and techniques. World-class business economists will elaborate on the emerging and future data science needs in economic research and practice. NABE is pleased to co-host TEC2020 with Founding Partners Amazon, Google, and Netflix.
Last year's conference attracted over 600 attendees, making it the largest conference in NABE history. We expect TEC2020 to be even bigger, as it will be cost-effective, and most importantly, COVID-free!
TEC2020 will also include the NABE Industry Job Fair
- Advancing the Economics Toolkit: Deep Learning and Double Machine Learning
- Future of AI
- Nowcasting with Real-Time Data
- Outlook and Impact of Remote Work
- Outlook for Econ Careers in Tech
- Overview of Experiments at Companies
- Perspectives on Diversity in Tech/Economics
- Tech Economics in Asia
- Tools / Products to Scale Data Science and Machine Learning Modeling
- Using Real-Time Data to Measure COVID-19 Spread and Impact
Attending TEC2020? Prep with reading material: Economists (and Economics) in Tech Companies by Susan Athey and Michael Luca
| In 2019, over 600 were in attendance for the Tech Economics Conference in Seattle, WA
2019 Job Fair Employers*
*Check back for more updates on 2020 Employers.
on the NABE Industry Job Fair