NABE Industry Job Fair
The NABE Tech Economics Conference (TEC2022) features an Industry Job Fair that is designed to deliver the resumes of top economics candidates to employers from leading tech firms and other firms hiring candidates with highly technical backgrounds and training in economics. Please note that there will be in-person and virtual options for both candidates and employers.
Who Should Recruit at TEC?
Any company or organization actively seeking highly-skilled economists, data scientists, and analysts, including:
- Tech sector companies
- Other for-profit firms
- Federal Reserve banks
- Government agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- Consulting firms
“Between NABE’s TEC and EconJobs.org, Amazon has hired as many economists in recent years from NABE as from any other source.”
-Pat Bajari, VP Core AI and Chief Economist, Amazon
2022 Industry Job Fair Employers*:
*Check back for more updates on 2022 Employers!
All registered conference attendees have the opportunity to submit their resume for the Industry Job Fair; see the registration confirmation email for more details. To have your resume included in the first batch to be sent to employers, you must submit no later than Monday, October 3. This represents your best chance of having an employer contact you for an interview during TEC2022. The final deadline to submit your resume to be provided to employers before the event is Monday, October 17. No resumes will be collected for employer distribution after that date.
Need to hire a Ph.D. or senior-level economist?
Register as an employer at the TEC2022 Industry Job Fair for just $275 (Virtual Employer option - only includes resume book and unlimited postings on EconJobs.org through December 31, 2022).
- All employers will receive the resume book for scheduling interviews with TEC2022 job candidates on their own, as well as unlimited job postings on EconJobs.org, NABE’s career website, until December 31, 2022. The resume book will be sent in two batches: the first batch will be sent on Friday, October 7; the second batch will be sent on Friday, October 21.
- Employers have the option to send recruiters to TEC2022 for as little as $400 for onsite interviews, either in Recruiter's Row (semi-private interview room) or a private interview room. Please note: NABE strongly discourages the use of hotel sleeping rooms to conduct interviews.
- Employers also have the option of purchasing an exhibit booth* ($1,750) for recruiters to network with candidates and other attendees throughout the conference.
- Recruiter's Row onsite interviewing hours will be on November 6 - 8 from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM each day. Please note that this schedule is subject to slight change.
*Exhibit booths are complimentary for Platinum sponsors.
For more information and to register, please download the sponsor kit. Questions? Contact NABE Executive Director Tom Beers at [email protected].
All participating employers must abide by the NABE Code of Conduct.