Become a University Partner
Join these institutions in partnering with the CBE Program
Purpose of NABE’s Certification Partnership With Universities
By partnering with NABE to incorporate the CBE curriculum into your university program and offer the CBE exam, you will afford your students and faculty the opportunity to:
Enhance the ready-to-work capacity of your graduates
- Open your faculty to new perspectives on applied teaching methods and activities
- Establish your university as a provider of practical education valued by employers
- Help students to identify a career path in the business environment
- Gain access to NABE Conferences and Events
- Receive assistance in establishing a NABE Student Chapter, if preferred.
In the future, we hope university partners see:
- Better job placement for their graduates
- Increased enrollments in their programs
- Increased alumni network participation
Universities will also receive:
- Use of the CBE logo when promoting their program
- Listing on the NABE website as a CBE University Partner
- Link to universities master’s program from the NABE CBE website
All accredited universities with a terminal master’s program or equivalent in economics are eligible to partner with the National Association for Business Economics (NABE) Certified Business Economist® (CBE) Program. Undergraduate programs in economics can be considered; however, additional requirements will apply. Please contact NABE for further details.
Universities wishing to partner with NABE’s CBE Program must complete the application process in which their curriculum will be examined to ensure all aspects of the CBE are covered or a plan put in place to address missing content areas. All programs are required to have applied applications focusing on practice as well as theory.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION (PDF)
Is your institution interested in partnering with NABE on the CBE program but have questions? Contact Tara Munroe at email@example.com