NABE Industry Survey Teleconference
NABE Industry Survey
Monday, April 22
11:00 AM Eastern
Tim Gill, National Electrical Manufacturers Association, survey chair
Martha Moore, American Chemistry Council
Questions covered include:
- How did business activity by sector in the first quarter of 2013 compare to the first quarter of 2012? What’s ahead?
- Are profit margins and selling prices expanding?
- What is happening to costs for material inputs and labor? Are firms responding by changing prices?
- Are more businesses adding jobs? Is a turnaround expected in the next six months?
- Is capital spending rising or falling? What is the outlook for the coming year?
- Where is gross domestic product (GDP) headed?
Full resutls will be posted on April 22
Registration is FREE for all NABE members, $20 for others.
Click here to register.
If you would like to purchase the podcast after the live event takes place, send an email to email@example.com.